Is anyone else as obsessed with rich, red and copper tones as myself?? 🙋♀️💋🌶🍁 I double process all of my redheads because I believe it gives the ultimate vibrancy and longevity that my “fauz ginger babies” want to achieve. This specific client wears hair extensions for volume and length, so here is what my 5 (😱) hour process looks like for her, in case you want to know what to expect with these hair goals when booking with me- .
1) Remove and take old tape off of extensions and put on placement board
2) Apply root touchup using @wellaeducation KP formula in 7/43 and 8/43 w/ 20 volume to roots
3) Retape extensions while color processes
4) Shampoo and blow dry hair. Trim if needed
5) Re-apply extensions, making sure each individual panel is extra secured
6) Dampen hair with spray bottle. Apply @wellaeducation Relights glaze in /34 and /44 with 2x 6 Volume Color Touch developer, starting at the roots to midshaft, leave on for 15 min. At the last 5 min, apply to all ends.
7) Gently rinse and emulsify color at shampoo bowl, leave on an additional 5 minutes. Then shampoo thoroughly and condition mids to ends.
8) Blow dry and style using @bleulunahair Mending Balm, Glimmer spray and @paulmitchell Hot Off the Press to curl using a 1 1/4”marvel iron